Tank Kooo, Yah, Bay Bee, Uh-oh, Cah, Daw
Say what??? Well those are all my new words! Here, let me translate for you:
Tank Kooo - That's thank you.
Yah - Means yes.
Bay Bee - Duh, that's baby. (Mommy is trying to get me to say Yah bay bee, but that's a bit much. It would be pretty cute if I said it, though).
Uh-oh - Duh again. But it was out of play for a few weeks and is now back in my vocabulary.
Cah - You drive these around town. And when you are done driving around, you have to pahk the cah and go inside.
Daw - This means dog. I just haven't figured out that there's a 'g' on the end, or what a 'g' even is.
Waving bye (because I don't say bye yet),
Emerson

1 Comments:
Emerson - you are so smart! I love these updates about your life. Keep 'em comin'! Next, you can teach me how to say stuff.
Post a Comment
<< Home