Friday, June 24, 2005

Wet and Wild Days of Summer

While we await my food thickner, I am still finding ways to have fun and excitement in my life. As if I wouldn't be anyway, right?

Well, today was Water Day at school. Each Friday in the summer we go outside for about 30 minutes and play in sprinklers, water tubs, the trikes and bikes and have an all out blast. This was the first one I was able to participate in since transitioning to the big kid room.

I had SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun. The water was cool, but the trikes and bikes and cars were much cooler. Miss S. and Miss D. helped me along and I just had the best time! It wiped me out too and I took a super long nap. I really like my new room and all the fun things I get to do. Since you all don't have your own water days, I have included some pics so you can see what it was like. Aren't you jealous???

Have a great weekend everyone!

Emerson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home