No Proof - But I Promise it Happened. I PROMISE.
Today, the 'rents took me to the first museum I have ever been to. It's called the Arizona Science Museum. It's huge! We mainly went because they have a special exhibit there called Sesame Street Presents the Human Body. It is totally cool. I was all excited about showing you pictures from my trip, but guess what? Dead camera batteries. Right when I got to the exhibit, Elmo was there to greet me. I was so excited, but scared too. I mustered up the courage to let Elmo give me a hug and mommy was all ready with the camera and everything. And then NOTHING. No flash, no instant memory catalogued on the camera to be downloaded and then uploaded and then shared for all to see. NOTHING. It was really devastating. You know how much I like being in pictures.
Well, I am going to keep the activities today under wraps because I was able to get a membership to the museum and I have been promised a return trip while Sesame Street is still there (which is until Nov. 27). I promise you I had a ball and can't wait to go back when the adventure can be properly documented.
I realize this is as big a let down for you as it was for me. But I am coping. And I ask that my gentle readers all do the same.
Big hugs!
Emerson
P.S. Just 10 more days and you can say goodbye to my yucky tube! :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home